Collected by Jim Kane
For travelers looking for more than standard tourist hot spots surrounding the city of Reykjavik, the forested region of Eastern Iceland is waiting for exploration. The main town in this region is lively Egilsstadir. About ten miles south is a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter