Collected by Curtis Fox
Curtis Fox′s Wishlist
Pabedan, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Wonderful restaurant serving great food and helping the youth of Yangon get off the street and to work (it's a restaurant! it's a shelter! it's amazing!) Look for the sign (pictured) and then up the stairs. Amazingly good food, great prices and...
85-87 Thein Phyu Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Down the street from The Strand hotel and upstairs from Monsoon Restaurant. Pomelo sells unique jewelry and colorful home furnishings and decor made from local materials and produced by local artisans. Their stock is fun and contemporary. Open...
35 Taw Win Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Wooden gangway leading from the entrance to the reception area of the fantastic Governor's Residence hotel in Yangon, Myanmar. Once the official home of the governors of the British Crown Colony of Burma, this is one of the only 5-star hotels in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter