Curious in Colorado
Collected by Jordan Robbins, AFAR Staff
52068 W Fork Rd #38, Dolores, CO 81323, USA
Among the most lauded hotel openings in recent years, Dunton Hot Springs is a glitterati mainstay, with its batch of former mining community cabins that look straight out of a Ralph Lauren catalogue. You don’t have to book a pricey stay at...
Crested Butte, CO 81224, USA
Just because this small mountain town has only one stoplight doesn’t mean it can’t serve up some delicious food. For tasty and fast Mexican food, there’s Teocalli Tamale right on the main drag, Elk Street. For hot and cold drinks...
1770 13th St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
Boulder was my home for 17 years, and so it's tough for me to think of it as a tourist attraction. There are of course many wonderful things to see: the Flatirons, Chautauqua, and the Pearl Street Mall, which was just a run-down street when I was...
Mt Crested Butte, CO, USA
I lived in Colorado for 15 years and explored some areas quite a bit, camera in hand. The Crested Butte area is one of the prettiest areas in the state. Crested Butte is known as a ski destination, but I went in summer and autumn and loved it. Get...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter