Cultural Tours of Southeast Asia
Sponsored by AFAR Exchange
Sala Kanseng village, Svay Dangkum, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Southeast Asia’s most revered statues and spiritual temples are at your fingertips as you adventure deep within the region’s lush jungles. Golden pagodas, thousands of intricate Buddha sculptures, hidden palace ruins and incredible history make...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Crowds may swarm upon it daily from sunrise onwards, but exposure hasn’t dulled the impact of the largest religious monument in the world. Commissioned by King Suryavarman II in the 12th century as the centerpiece of the mighty Khmer empire,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local