Cultural Tours of Southeast Asia
Sponsored by AFAR Exchange
Sala Kanseng village, Svay Dangkum, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Southeast Asia’s most revered statues and spiritual temples are at your fingertips as you adventure deep within the region’s lush jungles. Golden pagodas, thousands of intricate Buddha sculptures, hidden palace ruins and incredible history make...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Crowds may swarm upon it daily from sunrise onwards, but exposure hasn’t dulled the impact of the largest religious monument in the world. Commissioned by King Suryavarman II in the 12th century as the centerpiece of the mighty Khmer empire,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter