Cuenca & Environs
Collected by Reginald Williams
10, Padre Aguirre, Calle Larga 41 y, Cuenca, Ecuador
When in Ecuador, wear what the Ecuadorians wear. Museo del Sombrero de Paja Toquilla is a small museum in Cuenca that explores the history of Panama hats. This delightful museum also shows the intriguing making process and sells a huge variety of...
My partner and I took a day to hike around Cajas National Park just outside of Cuenca, Ecuador. It was phenomenal! We hired a guide from Expediciones Apullacta and he was super knowledgeable about the history and geography of the place. It's such...
We toured Ingapirca and made the decision to continue around the additional route to see the pool bathed in by the emperor and the face on the back of the mountain. It was an unbelievable moment staring at this structure carved out of the mountain...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun