Cuenca & Environs
Collected by Reginald Williams
10, Padre Aguirre, Calle Larga 41 y, Cuenca Ecuador
When in Ecuador, wear what the Ecuadorians wear. Museo del Sombrero de Paja Toquilla is a small museum in Cuenca that explores the history of Panama hats. This delightful museum also shows the intriguing making process and sells a huge variety of...
My partner and I took a day to hike around Cajas National Park just outside of Cuenca, Ecuador. It was phenomenal! We hired a guide from Expediciones Apullacta and he was super knowledgeable about the history and geography of the place. It's such...
We toured Ingapirca and made the decision to continue around the additional route to see the pool bathed in by the emperor and the face on the back of the mountain. It was an unbelievable moment staring at this structure carved out of the mountain...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles