Collected by Barbara Kimbell
y, Mariano Cueva & Pío Bravo, Cuenca, Ecuador
Local markets are always so much fun and exciting. If you are ever in Cuenca, Ecuador check out their local market and if you like pork you will definitley be amuzed. Your order will come with some roasted pork, salad, corn and potato patties....
Gil Ramirez Davalos, Cuenca, Ecuador
Ecuador is a local foodie paradise. And no more so than in Cuenca. A variety of lush produce grows all year round in small farms surrounding this Highland Colonial city. The volcanic soil of the Andean Mountains nourishes a rich array of fruits...
Urbanizacion El Cebollar, Cuenca, Ecuador
Along a hillside neighborhood above the quaint town of Cuenca, is a poetic black cow who I quickly named "Wordsworth". He is a romantic who forever wears a white heart on its forehead. Wordsworth has seen an influx of expats from North America and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter