Collected by Barbara Kimbell
y, Mariano Cueva & Pío Bravo, Cuenca, Ecuador
Local markets are always so much fun and exciting. If you are ever in Cuenca, Ecuador check out their local market and if you like pork you will definitley be amuzed. Your order will come with some roasted pork, salad, corn and potato patties....
Gil Ramirez Davalos, Cuenca, Ecuador
Ecuador is a local foodie paradise. And no more so than in Cuenca. A variety of lush produce grows all year round in small farms surrounding this Highland Colonial city. The volcanic soil of the Andean Mountains nourishes a rich array of fruits...
Urbanizacion El Cebollar, Cuenca, Ecuador
Along a hillside neighborhood above the quaint town of Cuenca, is a poetic black cow who I quickly named "Wordsworth". He is a romantic who forever wears a white heart on its forehead. Wordsworth has seen an influx of expats from North America and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles