Collected by Nicole Petrak
Centro and La Habana Vieja, Malecón, La Habana, Cuba
The Malecon is Havana's famous seaside esplanade. It winds alongside Havana Harbour and stretches from Old Havana to Centro Havana. During the day, you'll find people along the Malecon selling fishing supplies and catching all sorts of sea life,...
San Nicolas, Aruba
Given Aruba’s love for Carnival, it's no surprise San Nicolas residents stage and celebrate a colorful, cultural Caribbean Festival every Thursday night. Imagine pop-up tents featuring fruit smoothies, street food, hand-crafted treasures, colorful...
Now is a great time for Americans to visit Cuba. Travel to this island nation is much easier now with the recent US Department of Treasury licensing of several tour companies. I was thrilled to visit Cuba this year through one of these approved...
Calle Real del Jigüe, Trinidad, Cuba
The old colonial town of Trinidad is architecturally gorgeous. Wander the streets. Find beautiful handmade art and sculpture pieces. Just wear a hat and sunscreen and bring plenty of water - the sun can be absolutely baking hot.
Providenciales, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Turks and Caicos is known as the Caribbean's blue marlin capital, and there are plenty of fishing excursions on offer from Provo, which also boasts some of the world's best bonefishing. The relatively pristine waters are great for aspiring anglers...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes