Collected by Nicole Petrak
198 Calle Chanzoneta, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
Club Ayala is one of the most unique clubs I've been to anywhere. Located about 100 feet underground, this massive nature cavern is impressive both for itsincrediblespace and killeracoustics. I've never been to anything like it. Saturdaytends to...
Centro and La Habana Vieja, Malecón, La Habana, Cuba
The Malecon is Havana's famous seaside esplanade. It winds alongside Havana Harbour and stretches from Old Havana to Centro Havana. During the day, you'll find people along the Malecon selling fishing supplies and catching all sorts of sea life,...
San Nicolas, Aruba
Given Aruba’s love for Carnival, it's no surprise San Nicolas residents stage and celebrate a colorful, cultural Caribbean Festival every Thursday night. Imagine pop-up tents featuring fruit smoothies, street food, hand-crafted treasures, colorful...
Now is a great time for Americans to visit Cuba. Travel to this island nation is much easier now with the recent US Department of Treasury licensing of several tour companies. I was thrilled to visit Cuba this year through one of these approved...
95 Calle Real del Jigüe, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
The old colonial town of Trinidad is architecturally gorgeous. Wander the streets. Find beautiful handmade art and sculpture pieces. Just wear a hat and sunscreen and bring plenty of water - the sun can be absolutely baking hot.
Providenciales, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Turks and Caicos is known as the Caribbean's blue marlin capital, and there are plenty of fishing excursions on offer from Provo, which also boasts some of the world's best bonefishing. The relatively pristine waters are great for aspiring anglers...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico