Cuba other hot spots
Collected by Brita Schumacher
Everybody knows and adores the refreshing, minty Cuban mojito as well as the piña colada (with or without the two fingers of rum), but not many have tried or know about the canchánchara. I stumbled upon this drink while visiting the Sleeping...
Trinidad 62600, Cuba
On a recent trip to Cuba, I came across this local man in Trinidad. He was anxious to pose with his chicken for visitors. Trinidad is one of the finest colonial towns I've seen and is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can easily walk...
Calle Encarnación, Trinidad, Cuba
We spent 4 days in Trinidad, Cuba, founded 500 years before in 1513, with our gracious and helpful hosts, Jesus and Inelda, at their pension at #34 Vicente Suyama. Each morning we were presented with hearty breakfasts of fresh fruit,...
90 Calle Real del Jigüe, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
Come to La Taberna de la Canchánchara for its famous rum-lime-honey drink, stay for the live music and infectious atmosphere. Popular lore clams that the mambises, Cuba’s revolutionaries fighting for independence from Spain, created this warm...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked