Cuba other hot spots
Collected by Brita Schumacher
Everybody knows and adores the refreshing, minty Cuban mojito as well as the piña colada (with or without the two fingers of rum), but not many have tried or know about the canchánchara. I stumbled upon this drink while visiting the Sleeping...
Trinidad 62600, Cuba
On a recent trip to Cuba, I came across this local man in Trinidad. He was anxious to pose with his chicken for visitors. Trinidad is one of the finest colonial towns I've seen and is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can easily walk...
Calle Encarnación, Trinidad, Cuba
We spent 4 days in Trinidad, Cuba, founded 500 years before in 1513, with our gracious and helpful hosts, Jesus and Inelda, at their pension at #34 Vicente Suyama. Each morning we were presented with hearty breakfasts of fresh fruit,...
90 Calle Real del Jigüe, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
Come to La Taberna de la Canchánchara for its famous rum-lime-honey drink, stay for the live music and infectious atmosphere. Popular lore clams that the mambises, Cuba’s revolutionaries fighting for independence from Spain, created this warm...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna