Collected by Amber Luiz
418 Concordia, La Habana, Cuba
La Guarida was hands down the best restaurant experience I had while in Havana. Located on a battered street, it was hard to believe there was a restaurant anywhere around. The building feels like you’re walking into a movie set, complete with a...
San Ignacio, La Habana, Cuba
My favorite part of Azucar restaurant in Plaza Vieja isn't the trendy setting, delicious food and drinks, or perfect location. My favorite part of Azucar is that it's one of the many restaurants that began when the government allowed Cubans to...
O'Reilly, La Habana, Cuba
Brothers José Carlos and Julio Imperatori co-own 304 O'Reilly, an art-inspired dining experience in Old Havana. José Carlos used to work at a government bar in Havana, but always dreamed of opening his own restaurant. As soon as the government...
e/ Bernaza y El Cristo, 457 A bajos Teniente Rey, La Habana, Cuba
If someone blindfolded me, secretly took me to El Chanchullero in Cuba, and then asked me to guess where I was... I would say a tapas bar in Brooklyn; hence my fascination with El Chanchullero in Havana. This artistic, retro-vibe the restaurant...
Calle 26, La Habana, Cuba
Far from the touts and tourists who mob Havana Vieja is a bustle of a different sort: Fábrica de Arte Cubano is a multiplex of art set in a former cooking oil factory in Havana's residential Vedado neighborhood. From Thursday through...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village