Collected by Amber Luiz
418 Concordia, La Habana, Cuba
La Guarida was hands down the best restaurant experience I had while in Havana. Located on a battered street, it was hard to believe there was a restaurant anywhere around. The building feels like you’re walking into a movie set, complete with a...
San Ignacio, La Habana, Cuba
My favorite part of Azucar restaurant in Plaza Vieja isn't the trendy setting, delicious food and drinks, or perfect location. My favorite part of Azucar is that it's one of the many restaurants that began when the government allowed Cubans to...
O'Reilly, La Habana, Cuba
Brothers José Carlos and Julio Imperatori co-own 304 O'Reilly, an art-inspired dining experience in Old Havana. José Carlos used to work at a government bar in Havana, but always dreamed of opening his own restaurant. As soon as the government...
e/ Bernaza y El Cristo, 457 A bajos Teniente Rey, La Habana, Cuba
If someone blindfolded me, secretly took me to El Chanchullero in Cuba, and then asked me to guess where I was... I would say a tapas bar in Brooklyn; hence my fascination with El Chanchullero in Havana. This artistic, retro-vibe the restaurant...
Calle 26, La Habana, Cuba
Far from the touts and tourists who mob Havana Vieja is a bustle of a different sort: Fábrica de Arte Cubano is a multiplex of art set in a former cooking oil factory in Havana's residential Vedado neighborhood. From Thursday through...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May