Collected by Amber Luiz
San Ignacio, La Habana, Cuba
My favorite part of Azucar restaurant in Plaza Vieja isn't the trendy setting, delicious food and drinks, or perfect location. My favorite part of Azucar is that it's one of the many restaurants that began when the government allowed Cubans to...
O'Reilly, La Habana, Cuba
Brothers José Carlos and Julio Imperatori co-own 304 O'Reilly, an art-inspired dining experience in Old Havana. José Carlos used to work at a government bar in Havana, but always dreamed of opening his own restaurant. As soon as the government...
e/ Bernaza y El Cristo, 457 A bajos Teniente Rey, La Habana, Cuba
If someone blindfolded me, secretly took me to El Chanchullero in Cuba, and then asked me to guess where I was... I would say a tapas bar in Brooklyn; hence my fascination with El Chanchullero in Havana. This artistic, retro-vibe the restaurant...
Calle 26, La Habana, Cuba
Far from the touts and tourists who mob Havana Vieja is a bustle of a different sort: Fábrica de Arte Cubano is a multiplex of art set in a former cooking oil factory in Havana's residential Vedado neighborhood. From Thursday through...
- 1 How a Coronavirus Vaccine Will Affect Your Future Travel Plans
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News States Implement New COVID Restrictions Ahead of Thanksgiving
- 4 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.
- 5 Cities We Love The World’s 25 Best Cities of 2021