Collected by Uda Walker
Take a stroll down the famed Callejón de Hamel on any day of the week to see murals inspired by Afro-Cuban religion and culture. For the real deal, weave through the crowd of tourists on Sunday morning and witness incredible live rumba music and...
#60-C, Callejon del Chorro, La Habana, Cuba
Once you’ve found the restaurant, tucked away in an alley off the Plaza de la Catedral in Old Havana, you’ll discover why Leticia Abad’s ropa vieja is widely considered the best in the city. Tables are few and in high demand, so make a reservation...
153 Obispo, La Habana, Cuba
Stop by the Ambos Mundos Hotel in Old Havana. Ernest Hemingway spent many years living in a hotel room here and the view from the rooftop restaurant and bar is breathtaking. Have a cool, refreshing mojito after visiting the small Hemingway museum...
518 Calle Reforma, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
In recent years Cubans have been permitted to open their own restaurant businesses called paladars. Davimart in Trinidad is one of the most successful of the paladars. Here a photo of our dinner shows why. We found good paladars pretty much...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now