Collected by Uda Walker
Take a stroll down the famed Callejón de Hamel on any day of the week to see murals inspired by Afro-Cuban religion and culture. For the real deal, weave through the crowd of tourists on Sunday morning and witness incredible live rumba music and...
#60-C, Callejon del Chorro, La Habana, Cuba
Once you’ve found the restaurant, tucked away in an alley off the Plaza de la Catedral in Old Havana, you’ll discover why Leticia Abad’s ropa vieja is widely considered the best in the city. Tables are few and in high demand, so make a reservation...
153 Obispo, La Habana, Cuba
Stop by the Ambos Mundos Hotel in Old Havana. Ernest Hemingway spent many years living in a hotel room here and the view from the rooftop restaurant and bar is breathtaking. Have a cool, refreshing mojito after visiting the small Hemingway museum...
518 Calle Reforma, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
In recent years Cubans have been permitted to open their own restaurant businesses called paladars. Davimart in Trinidad is one of the most successful of the paladars. Here a photo of our dinner shows why. We found good paladars pretty much...
- 1 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots