Collected by Rose Scamardella
Plaza de la Revolucion, Havana, Cuba
Most trips to Cuba start out with a visit to the Plaza de la Revolución. I suggest having a guide with you when you visit the the city square, as it is sprinkled with many historical monuments and has a decorated past only a local Cuban could...
San Ignacio, La Habana, Cuba
Havana, Cuba is home to some of the world's most beautiful architecture. Massive buildings are ornately designed, and every few blocks there is a city square where locals join together to chat away the afternoons. I was lucky enough to stay near...
#60-C, Callejon del Chorro, La Habana, Cuba
Once you’ve found the restaurant, tucked away in an alley off the Plaza de la Catedral in Old Havana, you’ll discover why Leticia Abad’s ropa vieja is widely considered the best in the city. Tables are few and in high demand, so make a reservation...
Calle Luz 4, esq. San Pedro, La Habana, Cuba
One of Havana’s newer privately run eateries, Nao has a chic dining room with exposed beams and a large international wine collection. In addition to fritters, croquettes, lamb shoulder, pork loin, and a variety of seafood dishes, Nao serves a...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022