Collected by Isa Diaz
Malecon, La Habana, Cuba
During a recent trip to Cuba, I was fortunate enough to stay a short walk from Havana's Malecón. The iconic esplanade and walkway begins in Old Havana, and runs along the water towards Vedado. While I mingled with locals and learned more and more...
San Ignacio, La Habana, Cuba
Havana, Cuba is home to some of the world's most beautiful architecture. Massive buildings are ornately designed, and every few blocks there is a city square where locals join together to chat away the afternoons. I was lucky enough to stay near...
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 3 Travel News Choo-Choo Choose This Last-Minute Amtrak Sale for a Valentine’s Day Gift
- 4 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country
- 5 Air Travel These Startups Will Get You on a Private Jet—at a Fraction of the Typical Cost