Collected by Isa Diaz
Malecon, La Habana, Cuba
During a recent trip to Cuba, I was fortunate enough to stay a short walk from Havana's Malecón. The iconic esplanade and walkway begins in Old Havana, and runs along the water towards Vedado. While I mingled with locals and learned more and more...
San Ignacio, La Habana, Cuba
Havana, Cuba is home to some of the world's most beautiful architecture. Massive buildings are ornately designed, and every few blocks there is a city square where locals join together to chat away the afternoons. I was lucky enough to stay near...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map