Collected by Isa Diaz
Malecon, La Habana, Cuba
During a recent trip to Cuba, I was fortunate enough to stay a short walk from Havana's Malecón. The iconic esplanade and walkway begins in Old Havana, and runs along the water towards Vedado. While I mingled with locals and learned more and more...
San Ignacio, La Habana, Cuba
Havana, Cuba is home to some of the world's most beautiful architecture. Massive buildings are ornately designed, and every few blocks there is a city square where locals join together to chat away the afternoons. I was lucky enough to stay near...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun