Collected by Vanessa Young
Habana 61 Restaurante is centrally located just a few blocks away from the Museum of the Revolution on a small side street in Old Havana. The modern dining room features classic Cuban cuisine as well as a selection of more modern interpretations...
Esquina Monserrate Obrapía, La Habana 10100, Cuba
Just down from the Central Park in Old Havana, you’ll find Bar Monserrate, which a Cuban friend initially described as a neighborhood "dive bar." That's all I needed to make the scene my own. Being a dive bar genre expert, my first impressions...
Sometimes it feels like there are few places in the world yet to be discovered. For U.S. residents, Cuba has been one of those places—and it’s newly accessible. Fathom's seven-day journey to Cuba is an effective way to explore a country whose...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village