Collected by AFAR Traveler
Las Terrazas, Cuba
From my vantage point on Cafe de Maria's outdoor terrace, I'm struck by the undulating slopes below me coated in foliage. Here, in the petite community of Las Terrazas, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve that was founded on a green ethic, my intention was...
Malecón, La Habana, Cuba
The malecon (boardwalk), that spans for over 4.5 kms along the coast of Havana, it's a gathering place for people as the sun sets down. The breeze (which combats the otherwise overwhelming heat of the city), the fishing and not least important the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December