Collected by AFAR Traveler
Las Terrazas, Cuba
From my vantage point on Cafe de Maria's outdoor terrace, I'm struck by the undulating slopes below me coated in foliage. Here, in the petite community of Las Terrazas, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve that was founded on a green ethic, my intention was...
Malecón, La Habana, Cuba
The malecon (boardwalk), that spans for over 4.5 kms along the coast of Havana, it's a gathering place for people as the sun sets down. The breeze (which combats the otherwise overwhelming heat of the city), the fishing and not least important the...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5Travel Rewards + Air MilesThe Travel Credit Card We’re Absolutely Obsessed With