Collected by asegami
518 Calle Reforma, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
In recent years Cubans have been permitted to open their own restaurant businesses called paladars. Davimart in Trinidad is one of the most successful of the paladars. Here a photo of our dinner shows why. We found good paladars pretty much...
Old Havana, Havana, Cuba
Wandering the streets of Habana Vieja, you'll see many things - bike carts selling vegetables, markets, pigs being delivered to butchers, lovers kissing, and gorgeous old cars just to name a few. What really brought a smile to my face was watching...
Playa Varadero, Cuba
“We only have coffee at breakfast,” they said in Spanish. Now, I had no idea that I was surrounded by hotels and could have had coffee, fresh lobster and a massage on the beach at any hour of the day. I was thinking more like prison in the middle...
y O, Vedado, Postal Code: 10400, Cuba, Calle 21, La Habana, Cuba
No trip to Cuba is complete without a visit to the landmark Hotel National. Built in 1930's, its seen a fare share of celebrities including Winston Churchill & Frank Sinatra. Go for a drink, coffee or watch a cabaret performance at the hotel's...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer