Collected by Ashlyee Hickman
Avenida Paseo, La Habana, Cuba
The images of Jose Marti, Che Guevara and Camilo Cienfuego overlook the plaza that can accommodate over one million people. Empty it looks like a Walmart parking lot, but filled with people it exudes the passion of the Cuban people and their...
Las Terrazas, Cuba
From my vantage point on Cafe de Maria's outdoor terrace, I'm struck by the undulating slopes below me coated in foliage. Here, in the petite community of Las Terrazas, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve that was founded on a green ethic, my intention was...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico