Collected by Brandi
Regla, Havana, Cuba
Right across the bay, facing the Old Havana port, it's the fishermen town of Regla. There is a very simple boat that crosses people over several times a day. It's an opportunity to experience a more 'local' and genuine Cuba, further from the...
y O, Vedado, Postal Code: 10400, Cuba, Calle 21, La Habana, Cuba
No trip to Cuba is complete without a visit to the landmark Hotel National. Built in 1930's, its seen a fare share of celebrities including Winston Churchill & Frank Sinatra. Go for a drink, coffee or watch a cabaret performance at the hotel's...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna