Collected by AFAR Explorer
The Paradisus was the top 5 star all inclusive built on Varadero Beach in the early 2000s. It has lost some of it's lustre since then, but the rooms in the new Royal Concierge area are still highly worth visiting. They include outdoor showers and...
198 Calle Chanzoneta, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
Club Ayala is one of the most unique clubs I've been to anywhere. Located about 100 feet underground, this massive nature cavern is impressive both for itsincrediblespace and killeracoustics. I've never been to anything like it. Saturdaytends to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village