Collected by AFAR Explorer
The Paradisus was the top 5 star all inclusive built on Varadero Beach in the early 2000s. It has lost some of it's lustre since then, but the rooms in the new Royal Concierge area are still highly worth visiting. They include outdoor showers and...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania