One of Havana’s many paladares (private and often family-owned restaurants), this Vedado establishment is a wonderful lunch respite, located on the penthouse level of an apartment building near the Hotel Nacional and cooled by breezes...
To the untrained eye, it often seems like all of Havana is an antique shop. Why is it so hard, then, to find vintage goods? If you’re looking for books, posters, pins, photos or other memorabilia from the revolutionary era or earlier, head...
Havana’s massive Fine Arts Museum has a little bit of everything. Not surprisingly, there’s a strong Cuban art collection with pieces ranging across a variety of styles, media and eras (from the colonial to contemporary). Perhaps more...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Expat Life These Countries Just Made It Easier for Americans to Move and Work Abroad
- 3 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Travel News This New Program Lets You Live and Work Remotely in Bermuda—For Up to a Year
- 5 Where to Go Next Where Everyone Wants to Travel in 2021, According to Google