One of Havana’s many paladares (private and often family-owned restaurants), this Vedado establishment is a wonderful lunch respite, located on the penthouse level of an apartment building near the Hotel Nacional and cooled by breezes...
To the untrained eye, it often seems like all of Havana is an antique shop. Why is it so hard, then, to find vintage goods? If you’re looking for books, posters, pins, photos or other memorabilia from the revolutionary era or earlier, head...
Havana’s massive Fine Arts Museum has a little bit of everything. Not surprisingly, there’s a strong Cuban art collection with pieces ranging across a variety of styles, media and eras (from the colonial to contemporary). Perhaps more...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum