One of Havana’s many paladares (private and often family-owned restaurants), this Vedado establishment is a wonderful lunch respite, located on the penthouse level of an apartment building near the Hotel Nacional and cooled by breezes...
To the untrained eye, it often seems like all of Havana is an antique shop. Why is it so hard, then, to find vintage goods? If you’re looking for books, posters, pins, photos or other memorabilia from the revolutionary era or earlier, head...
Havana’s massive Fine Arts Museum has a little bit of everything. Not surprisingly, there’s a strong Cuban art collection with pieces ranging across a variety of styles, media and eras (from the colonial to contemporary). Perhaps more...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers