One of Havana’s many paladares (private and often family-owned restaurants), this Vedado establishment is a wonderful lunch respite, located on the penthouse level of an apartment building near the Hotel Nacional and cooled by breezes...
To the untrained eye, it often seems like all of Havana is an antique shop. Why is it so hard, then, to find vintage goods? If you’re looking for books, posters, pins, photos or other memorabilia from the revolutionary era or earlier, head...
Havana’s massive Fine Arts Museum has a little bit of everything. Not surprisingly, there’s a strong Cuban art collection with pieces ranging across a variety of styles, media and eras (from the colonial to contemporary). Perhaps more...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May