One of Havana’s many paladares (private and often family-owned restaurants), this Vedado establishment is a wonderful lunch respite, located on the penthouse level of an apartment building near the Hotel Nacional and cooled by breezes...
To the untrained eye, it often seems like all of Havana is an antique shop. Why is it so hard, then, to find vintage goods? If you’re looking for books, posters, pins, photos or other memorabilia from the revolutionary era or earlier, head...
Havana’s massive Fine Arts Museum has a little bit of everything. Not surprisingly, there’s a strong Cuban art collection with pieces ranging across a variety of styles, media and eras (from the colonial to contemporary). Perhaps more...
- 1 Travel News The Real Story Behind Venice’s Newly Crystal-Clear Canals
- 2 Travel News Quarantine. Self-Isolation. Lockdown. Shelter in Place. What’s the Difference?
- 3 Travel News Virtual Museum Tours, Performances, and Tutorials to Keep You (and Your Kids) Entertained at Home
- 4 Air Travel TSA Just Made Some Major Changes to Its Rules Due to Coronavirus
- 5 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Locked-Down Countries