Collected by Mayssam Samaha
418 Concordia, La Habana, Cuba
La Guarida was hands down the best restaurant experience I had while in Havana. Located on a battered street, it was hard to believe there was a restaurant anywhere around. The building feels like you’re walking into a movie set, complete with a...
513 Paseo de Martí, La Habana, Cuba
Walk around the Capitol until you get to Paseo de Martí (or Paseo del Prado), the street that effectively separates Havana Vieja from Havana Centro and where you will encounter some of the city’s most beautiful vintage cars and prestigious...
Plaza de la Catedral is where you will find La Catedral de la Virgen María de la Concepción Inmaculada de La Habana (Iglesia Catedral de la Havana or Catedral de San Cristóbal), a beautifully preserved baroque church built in 1727 that looms over...
Cuba Tacón, La Habana, Cuba
Plaza de Las Armas is where you’ll find my favourite building in all of Havana, the Palacio de los Capitanes Generales. The square-shaped palacio is built around a central courtyard home to a couple of free roaming peacocks and houses the Museo de...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands