Collected by Mayssam Samaha
418 Concordia, La Habana, Cuba
La Guarida was hands down the best restaurant experience I had while in Havana. Located on a battered street, it was hard to believe there was a restaurant anywhere around. The building feels like you’re walking into a movie set, complete with a...
513 Paseo de Martí, La Habana, Cuba
Walk around the Capitol until you get to Paseo de Martí (or Paseo del Prado), the street that effectively separates Havana Vieja from Havana Centro and where you will encounter some of the city’s most beautiful vintage cars and prestigious...
Plaza de la Catedral is where you will find La Catedral de la Virgen María de la Concepción Inmaculada de La Habana (Iglesia Catedral de la Havana or Catedral de San Cristóbal), a beautifully preserved baroque church built in 1727 that looms over...
Cuba Tacón, La Habana, Cuba
Plaza de Las Armas is where you’ll find my favourite building in all of Havana, the Palacio de los Capitanes Generales. The square-shaped palacio is built around a central courtyard home to a couple of free roaming peacocks and houses the Museo de...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December