Collected by Adam Betz
451 Sport Hill Rd, Easton, CT 06612, USA
Well-known Silverman's Farm in bucolic Easton, Connecticut, is a great place to spend a fun afternoon in the country with your kids. They're sure to love Silverman's animal farm, where they can come face to face with everything from traditional...
Bridgewater, CT 06752, USA
August and September is country fair time in rural Connecticut, and while there are lots of fairs to choose from, the Bridgewater Fair in beautiful Litchfield County is one of the best. Held from August 17-19 this year, the Bridgewater Fair has...
Washington Depot, Washington, CT, USA
Litchfield County has an variety of places to go hiking. And with the changing seasons in New England, you can have up to four very different experiences on the same trails throughout the year. This picture was taken on a hike in Washington Depot,...
Summit Ridge Dr, Simsbury, CT 06070, USA
Talcott Mountain State Park offers a healthy hike with a reward at the top. Heublein Tower sits at the top of the trail and it is very photogenic. This picture was taken New Year's Day. The tower itself is open during the warmer months out of the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico