Collected by Adam Betz
451 Sport Hill Rd, Easton, CT 06612, USA
Well-known Silverman's Farm in bucolic Easton, Connecticut, is a great place to spend a fun afternoon in the country with your kids. They're sure to love Silverman's animal farm, where they can come face to face with everything from traditional...
Bridgewater, CT 06752, USA
August and September is country fair time in rural Connecticut, and while there are lots of fairs to choose from, the Bridgewater Fair in beautiful Litchfield County is one of the best. Held from August 17-19 this year, the Bridgewater Fair has...
Washington Depot, Washington, CT, USA
Litchfield County has an variety of places to go hiking. And with the changing seasons in New England, you can have up to four very different experiences on the same trails throughout the year. This picture was taken on a hike in Washington Depot,...
Summit Ridge Dr, Simsbury, CT 06070, USA
Talcott Mountain State Park offers a healthy hike with a reward at the top. Heublein Tower sits at the top of the trail and it is very photogenic. This picture was taken New Year's Day. The tower itself is open during the warmer months out of the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village