Cruz Bay Top 5
Take in the view of St. John's scalloped coastline from the island's highest point, Bordeaux Mountain. The Bordeaux Mountain Overlook is an easy-to-find stop on Centerline Road. From this viewpoint, you can see all the way down the green hillsides...
The sleepy town of Cruz Bay, nicknamed Love City, is the main settlement on St. John, and the hub where most visitors arrive after a ferry ride from St. Thomas. The island draws everyone from salty sailors to A-list celebrities, and Cruz Bay is...
St. Thomas, the most populated of the USVI, lies a little more than 10 kilometers (6.5 miles) across the water from St. John. Here you'll find Charlotte Amalie, capital of the U.S. Virgin Islands and one of the Caribbean's most popular...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village