Cruising Tracy Arm
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Sawyer Glacier, Alaska, USA
These twin massifs cap the end of the 48-kilometer Tracy Arm fjord. Their striking cobalt hue occurs thanks to the dense ice, which absorbs every other color in the spectrum and whose crystalline structure strongly scatters blue light. Larger...
- 1 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 4 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 5 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines