Cruising the Inside Passage
Collected by Travis Marshall , AFAR Local Expert
Inside Passage, Alaska, USA
Some of Alaska’s most wonderful wildlife can be spotted from the ship, as whales, orcas and dolphins share the chilly northern waters. Humpbacks are the most common; they spend the summer months cruising the Inside Passage, spinning bubble nets...
- 1 Longreads The God of Silence Speaks Up
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines to Cut Service to These U.S. Cities—Will There Be More?
- 3 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Trending News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 5 Air Travel This Airport Just Became the World’s First to Get a Five-Star COVID-19 Rating