Cruising the Beagle Channel
Collected by Paul Sullivan , AFAR Local Expert
Gdor. Paz 865, V9410BAQ Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Regarded as the southernmost city in the world, the busy port of Ushuaia has had a colorful past that includes its time as a missionary hub, a penal colony and a naval base. Today it’s a major tourist attraction, complete with casinos,...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time