Cruising Saguenay Fjord
Collected by Marc Perrotta
119 QC-138, Grandes-Bergeronnes, QC G0T 1G0, Canada
One of the few interruptions to the fjord's natural tranquillity is the equally sublime appearance of numerous whales, their massive bodies breaking the surface of the water as they rise to breathe. Whale-watching is a favorite activity in the...
Ch Notre Dame, Rivière-Éternité, QC G0V 1P0, Canada
Located in the heart of the fjord, Rivière-Éternité is a small village in the valley of the same name. Its bay, Éternité Bay, is also the entrance to the Saguenay Fjord National Park. One of several picturesque villages dotting the waterway's...
299 Rang Saint Joseph, Sacré-Coeur, QC G0T 1Y0, Canada
Located on the small Quai de l’Anse-de-Roche, the village L’Anse-de-Roche perches at a narrow point where the Saguenay River empties into the St. Lawrence. From here, the fjord opens up into an unforgettable vista. Along the shore, the village...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local