Collected by Christine Citrano
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Stride down the Canal Grande like Venetian aristocracy as your gondolier shows you the beauty of palaces like Palazzo Babarigo adorned with Murano glass mosaic, before entering the labyrinthine backwaters of the city. Hop off on street level and...
98039 Taormina, Province of Messina, Italy
Azamara’s 8-Night Venice & The Amalfi Coast Voyage includes a port call in Taormina on the east coast of Sicily, in the shadow of Mt. Etna. This lovely hilltop town overlooks the sea and is dotted with Baroque buildings. Azamara’s Land Discoveries...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind