Collected by Hayley Kim
Chill out from the sun at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring, a 50-foot deep turquoise natural pool sitting 20 feet below a cave opening. Jump off the cliff edge like the Jamaican divers on site, if you're feeling brave. Otherwise, head down slowly on...
Gloucester Ave, Montego Bay, Jamaica
A Google search of beaches in Montego Bay will undoubtedly turn up Jamaica's most well-known beach: the often-crowded, white sand Doctor's Cave Beach Club ($6 pp. entry fee). Although a small stretch, it is indeed hard to resist, with its...
Hammond's Bakery sells Jamaica's most popular and affordable snack: the patty. And not just any patty but Tastee patties, a brand many Jamaicans claim to be the best. Lines of customers stroll in and out of this bakery for the crusty, thin pastry...
Glenbrook, Westmoreland, Negril, Jamaica
Spelunking across a river for up to three hours while surrounded by lush fern trees, swimming through deep spots and cooling off along the way—the Mayfield river hike adventure is one of the best ways to see Jamaica's verdant interior within...
Gun Cay, The Bahamas
Just south of Bimini, tiny Gun Cay is the site of Honeymoon Harbour Beach, a remote and beautiful stretch of shore that’s accessible only by boat. Bimini Undersea offers trips to the beach, where you can lounge on the sand and snorkel in the...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes