Collected by Jeannet Knudsen
Sultan Qaboos St, ولاية بوشر، Oman
Proportions can be deceiving in a mosque that is littered with superlatives – largest, biggest, most, prettiest are common words you hear when researching the mosque that was completed in 2001. The mosque’s total capacity is 20,000...
Etihad Towers,West Corniche, - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
The Etihad Towers are a series of five separate towers that jut into the Abu Dhabi sky. Tower 2 houses this observation deck and casual dining lounge: the perfect place to have a latte or a cocktail while looking out over the city. The water in...
Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Hwy - Saadiyat Cultural District، Saadiyat Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Manarat al-Saadiyat, Arabic for "place of enlightenment," is a unique gallery and visitor center dedicated to the future. As Saadiyat Island undergoes a massive transformation into a modern cultural hub, Manarat al-Saadiyat tells the story of its...
Sky Gardens, Park Avenue PO Box 482091 - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Another amazing view of Dubai from Sky Gardens at DIFC in November.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna