cross country ski
Collected by Allen
Aspen, CO 81611, USA
Aspen and Snowmass have some great cross country trails. But for a real experience, head 11 miles outside of Aspen to the base of the Elk Mountain range to the Ashcroft Ski area. Groomed and un-groomed trails are endless. After a full morning of...
12000 Big Cottonwood Canyon Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, USA
Cross country skiing is at once physically demanding, emotionally enlivening and spiritually invigorating, and one of the best ways to explore the Salt Lake City snow country. The Solitude Nordic Centre has more than 15 miles of well-manicured...
163 Twin Lakes Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
The Mammoth Lakes Basin proves to be just as spectacular in the winter as in the summer, though it’s covered in snow. To best explore the area, head up to the Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center. More than 19 miles of groomed cross-country ski...
Mont-Tremblant, QC, Canada
Mont Tremblant is a fantastic resort area know for its hiking, biking, and skiing activities. I spent an incredible day walking around the beautiful village, stopping for hot chocolate and fresh croissants while doing a little shopping. I ended...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022