This farmers’ market near the cathedral in Gornji Grad (Upper Town) is especially busy on Saturday mornings. It is loaded with vendor stalls, selling a variety of fresh cheeses and produce from the neighboring agricultural region Zagorje.
The collection of Croatian jams, liqueurs, olive oils, and spirits at this sliver of a store in Zagreb is vast. Every item can be sampled, so be sure to ask for a taste of maraska (sour cherry) liqueur or the country’s famous Maraschino liqueur,...
- 1How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years