Croatia, Slovenia and Venice
Collected by Kui Theng
Dioklecijanova ul. 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Split is not known as a shopping destination, but if you have a hankering to go shopping, then head underground to the Podrum. The Podrum is a labyrinth of vaulted underground chambers that is located under what was Diocletian’s Palace. Back in...
Bosanska ul. 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
Master filigree jeweler Viktor Čivljak has a gentle and humble manner despite regularly wielding blow torches and hammers in his making of Old World jewelry. The 73-year-old has been making filigree masterpieces for the past 60 years, and today...
Ulica Andrije Buvine 2, 21000, Split, Croatia
As the name implies, any stress you may have will melt away at the No Stress Café in Split, Croatia. Located on the corner of Pjaca (also known as Narodni trg or People's Square), the al fresco café feels like a vibrant summer garden. The menu is...
Dubrovnik has plenty of traditional handmade goods to purchase. Many of the local artisans can be found set up with their items on the street, while the official shops generally have items from Croatia at large. However, there are many local...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years