Collected by Patrice Todisco
Put Zlatnog rata, 21420, Bol, Croatia
Zlatni Rat beach, our Croatian friend told us, is one of the most photographed beaches in Croatia. It took no more time than our arrival there to convince me. "Zlatni Rat" means "the Golden Cape," and the beach is made up of shining white pebbles...
Kaş, Andifli Mahallesi, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
When I look back at my blog articles about Kas, Turkey, they have some version of the same headline always using the word Paradise. I came to Kas after a week in the megapolis of Istanbul and the rock-tasia that is Cappadocia and overnight buses...
Hacıahmetler Mevkii Bitez, Pomelan Cd. No:32, 48470 Bodrum/Muğla, Turkey
The Bodrum Peninsula in Turkey is a place for sunning yourself. Bitez is a bit quieter and smaller than the town of Bodrum, but I could tell it was still a "happening" place. I had the good fortune to be there at a quieter time, early May. The sun...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter