Collected by Marianne Dunklin
Sveti Filip i Jakov, Croatia
Literally translated to Saint Philip and Jacob, this charming town of about 5,000 inhabitants offers homey hospitality, rocky beaches and sun rays that literally give you a bronzed tan. Not olive, not brown, bronze. The food is delicious at every...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now