Croatia and Greece
Collected by onnalee macdonald, AFAR Staff
Ul. Frana Supila 12, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
The Adriatic Luxury Hotels group offers a number of lodging options in the city. The landmark Excelsior is a short walk from Old Town and faces the Adriatic. A recent renovation updated the 158 large guest rooms with natural tones and dark-wood...
Agios Prokopios beach, naxos hotels, Naxos, Agios Prokopios 843 00, Greece
Visiting Naxos was a breath of fresh air after experiencing the busier islands. Naxos is very family friendly and the locals are lovely. We rode scooters around the island, enjoyed windsurfing, and endless swimming in the gorgeous blue sea. We ate...
Delos 846 00, Greece
Worth a visit. We took the ferry from Mykonos for a 1/2 day. The island of Delos is one of the most important mythological, historical and archaeological sites in Greece. The excavations in the island are among the most extensive in the...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 4Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 5World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art