Croatia and Greece
Collected by onnalee macdonald , AFAR Staff
Ul. Frana Supila 12, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
The Adriatic Luxury Hotels group offers a number of lodging options in the city. The landmark Excelsior is a short walk from Old Town and faces the Adriatic. A recent renovation updated the 158 large guest rooms with natural tones and dark-wood...
Agios Prokopios beach, naxos hotels, Naxos, Agios Prokopios 843 00, Greece
Visiting Naxos was a breath of fresh air after experiencing the busier islands. Naxos is very family friendly and the locals are lovely. We rode scooters around the island, enjoyed windsurfing, and endless swimming in the gorgeous blue sea. We ate...
Trg Sv. Stjepana 42, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
If Dubrovnik is the Pearl of the Adriatic then Hvar Town is Mini Pearl. It has everything to offer that Dubrovnik has but on a far smaller scale. Hvar Town is a picturesque little town located on the southwestern coast of Hvar Island. The heart of...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum