Croatia and Greece
Collected by onnalee macdonald, AFAR Staff
Ul. Frana Supila 12, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
The Adriatic Luxury Hotels group offers a number of lodging options in the city. The landmark Excelsior is a short walk from Old Town and faces the Adriatic. A recent renovation updated the 158 large guest rooms with natural tones and dark-wood...
Agios Prokopios beach, naxos hotels, Naxos, Agios Prokopios 843 00, Greece
Visiting Naxos was a breath of fresh air after experiencing the busier islands. Naxos is very family friendly and the locals are lovely. We rode scooters around the island, enjoyed windsurfing, and endless swimming in the gorgeous blue sea. We ate...
Trg Sv. Stjepana 42, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
If Dubrovnik is the Pearl of the Adriatic then Hvar Town is Mini Pearl. It has everything to offer that Dubrovnik has but on a far smaller scale. Hvar Town is a picturesque little town located on the southwestern coast of Hvar Island. The heart of...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022