Collected by Bianca Cloutier
R. Barão de Capanema, 549 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo - SP, 01411-001, Brazil
São Paulo’s D.O.M. is currently rated sixth in the World’s 50 Best ranking, but to me it is simply the restaurant where I take every visiting non-Brazilian for a guaranteed reaction: “What just hit us?!” The more confident that chef–owner Alex...
R. Fradique Coutinho, 1340 - Vila Madalena, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
Isabela Raposeiras knows good coffee. Lucky for us, she's willing to share this wisdom at her incredible café and roastery, Coffee Lab. She sources directly from farmers all over Brazil and roasts the beans to perfection in this Vila Madelena...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now