Collected by Su Wen Tan
Ul. kneza Damjana Jude 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Dubrovnik Cathedral stands out among the almost 30 churches and chapels in the Old Town. The striking minimalism of its main altar accentuates the central painting, The Assumption of Mary, attributed to the Venetian Renaissance master Titian and...
Ul. Pred Dvorom 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
The most important public building in the time of the Ragusan Republic, the Rector’s Palace was home to Dubrovnik's ruler during his one-month mandate, the period when he was separated from his family to focus solely on matters of state. An...
Gundulićeva poljana, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
You could expect no less than to find a bustling fish market in a seaside town. Explore the isles of this market that houses fishermen and farmers alike and watch the morning's catch being descaled right in front of you.
Ul. Frana Supila 14, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
With the Old Town spread out below, this picture-perfect spot was once a place of worship dedicated to Saint Ursula, the patron saint of young girls. Today Orsula is a scenic outdoor amphitheater and a nice detour if you take a cab from the harbor...
Nalješkovićeva ul. 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
This shop is more coral sanctuary than ordinary jewelry store. In addition to selling mind-blowing designer pieces, this is the place to learn all about the Adriatic coral: where it lives, and how it is sourced, harvested, and treated to become...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local