Collected by Julie Martino
Fabrika 32, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
While Northern Croatia is stunning, Dalmatia is warmer, and I mean that literally. The Adriatic is crystal clean along the Croatian coast (no sharks to be afraid of!), but it is in Dalmatia that it has the right feel - and the weather is more...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village