Collected by Sid Bhatia
Ul. Svetog Đurđa 14, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Dubrovnik's City Walls are the longest and most complete in Europe. They also offer a fascinating way to see the city. While making the circuit of the city, you can peer down on the narrow streets below, peek into secret courtyards, and catch a...
Sveti Klement, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
I did not take this picture because I thought it made my legs look fabulous. I took it because I could not believe how perfectly clear the water was. It was cool, refreshing and hidden. I was standing in Vlaka cove, on the tiny island of Sv....
Put Zlatnog rata, 21420, Bol, Croatia
Zlatni Rat beach, our Croatian friend told us, is one of the most photographed beaches in Croatia. It took no more time than our arrival there to convince me. "Zlatni Rat" means "the Golden Cape," and the beach is made up of shining white pebbles...
- 1How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years