Collected by Brian Gallucci
13, Vicka Butorovića, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
At the beachside restaurant Robinson's--a hidden gem with no electricity or running water, tucked away a nude beach on the coast of Hvar--every bite of "Squid Nona Mikra" is worth trekking for. And trek you will, as it's only reachable by an hour...
Trg Svete Stošije 3, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
My favorite city in Croatia, Zadar may not be on everyone’s radar, but it should be. Combining history with the casual elegance more commonly found along the Mediterranean, this is the perfect city to relax in for a few days. Along the waterfront...
Trg Petra Zoranića 3, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
We were on a small ship docked in Zadar and decided on lunch in the old town while in port. We just walked around looking at menus, when we came across this place right near the walls of the old part of the city (it had once been an island but is...
Ul. Iza Vestibula 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
When we arrived in Croatia, we were surprised to learn that the Zinfandel grape's ancestral origins are in Dalmatia. Eager to taste wine, and try authentic cuisine in the Split area, we embarked on a fantastic and private day trip. As a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now