Collected by Dana Curatolo
Ul. Iza Vestibula 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
When we arrived in Croatia, we were surprised to learn that the Zinfandel grape's ancestral origins are in Dalmatia. Eager to taste wine, and try authentic cuisine in the Split area, we embarked on a fantastic and private day trip. As a...
Dioklecijanova ul. 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Split is not known as a shopping destination, but if you have a hankering to go shopping, then head underground to the Podrum. The Podrum is a labyrinth of vaulted underground chambers that is located under what was Diocletian’s Palace. Back in...
21000, Split, Croatia
San Servolo (Istria) just started brewing this year. Their beers have made it on the market in Split. Although they call the beer 'homemade' it is the only craft beer style that seems to exist. They produce a Vienna Lager and a red. They are found...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico