Collected by Lauren
Dioklecijanova ul. 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Split is not known as a shopping destination, but if you have a hankering to go shopping, then head underground to the Podrum. The Podrum is a labyrinth of vaulted underground chambers that is located under what was Diocletian’s Palace. Back in...
Ul. Antuna Kuzmanića 13, 21000, Split, Croatia
On a weekend afternoon, we went to the vineyard cottage of our winemaker friend, who lives near seaside Split. Four hundred meters above the Adriatic Sea, we learned more about Dalmatian cuisine while savoring grilled fish, a mixture of wild...
21000, Split, Croatia
San Servolo (Istria) just started brewing this year. Their beers have made it on the market in Split. Although they call the beer 'homemade' it is the only craft beer style that seems to exist. They produce a Vienna Lager and a red. They are found...
Solurat ul. 7, 21000, Split, Croatia
I happened upon Teraca Bamba as I was getting myself lost on the winding, ancient streets of Split. Seeing the awning of this caffe bar on the second-story of a quintessential stone building, I knew that the view of the Riva just had to be...
Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 25, 21000, Split, Croatia
If you're looking to escape the chaos of Split, I suggest a trip to Marjan. Marjan is a large nature preserve laden with jogging trails and scenic lookouts over the Adriatic. I recommend taking the trails all the way to top, to the southernmost...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico