Collected by Theresa saner
Preradovićeva ul. 8, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The collection of Croatian jams, liqueurs, olive oils, and spirits at this sliver of a store in Zagreb is vast. Every item can be sampled, so be sure to ask for a taste of maraska (sour cherry) liqueur or the country’s famous Maraschino liqueur,...
RUDA 2, Plisko Polje, 21480, Plisko Polje, Croatia
For our few days in Vis, a two-hour ferry ride from Split, we would drive our Vespa until we got to a beach—they are not hard to come by on this small island. This beach, right about in the middle of the south coast of the island, is mostly only...
Crijevićeva ul. 9, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Climb the grand baroque staircase and pass the Jesuit church, cross Gundulić Square, and follow the COLD DRINKS WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VIEW signs. Then, yes, walk through the walls. Buža translates to “a hole-in-the-wall,” and a...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years