Collected by Mary Ann DeSantis
Poljička cesta, Croatia
Simple elegance best explains the Croatian countryside. The light falling through the window created a beautiful setting for lunch with a Croatian family in Polijicka. Leave the city for a few hours to experience Croatian life in the hillside...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico