Collected by Beth
6, Ul. Don. Pavla Poše 1, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
The Relais & Châteaux property, a former 18th-century bishop’s palace in Korčula’s Old Town, has been meticulously restored into an all-apartment luxury hotel. Each of the five suites is decorated along a...
Many folks know about Croatia’s famous coastline, but the country’s national parks are another not-to-miss sight. At the top of the list is Plitvice Lakes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that includes hundreds of cascading lakes and beautiful forest...
Dioklecijanova ul. 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
The focal point of Split, this 1,700-year-old Roman palace is nestled on the Adriatic seafront and protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. Roman Emperor Diocletian built the palace as his seaside retirement home, and across the centuries...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free