Collected by Steve Nordholt
51410, Opatija, Croatia
Konoba Tramerka serves some of Kvarner’s freshest seafood and locally sourced meats, all expertly prepared with a dash of soul. The restaurant is tucked away on a narrow cobblestone street just steps from the seafront in the tiny fishing...
Aleja Hermanna Bollea 27, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Mirogaj is the central cemetery of Zagreb. The mortuary, and the impressive arcades with the church of Christ the King made it one of the most beautiful cemeteries in the world. This is where Dr Franco Tudman, Croatia's first President was laid to...
Avenija Dubrovnik 17, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
For top contemporary art from Croatia and abroad, don’t miss a trip to this fascinating museum, located in a modern building a short cab ride from the city center. Start with the permanent exhibition Collection in Motion, which features...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May