Collected by Jc Rivas
Ul. Ćirila Ivekovića 4, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Croatia’s cool seaside city of Zadar is known for its showstopping sunsets. Architect Nikola Bašić has created two spectacles that harness the local natural beauty. The Sea Organ is a musical instrument fashioned from pipes and holes...
6, Ul. Don. Pavla Poše 1, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
The Relais & Châteaux property, a former 18th-century bishop’s palace in Korčula’s Old Town, has been meticulously restored into an all-apartment luxury hotel. Each of the five suites is decorated along a...
If going to Croatia you must check out Plitvice Lakes - a world heritage park of impossibly-coloured lakes criss-crossed by wooden boardwalks. Fed by hundreds of falls and scattered with autumn leaves, the lakes presented a surreal Monet-esque...
Dioklecijanova ul. 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
The focal point of Split, this 1,700-year-old Roman palace is nestled on the Adriatic seafront and protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. Roman Emperor Diocletian built the palace as his seaside retirement home, and across the centuries...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna