Collected by jenna l smith
Palmotićeva ul. 4a, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Wine is an integral part of life on the Dalmatian Coast, a region with many indigenous varietals; a visit to Dubrovnik shouldn’t go by without a glass of local wine. Tucked away on Palmotićeva Street off the main Stradun, D’Vino offers...
6, Ul. Don. Pavla Poše 1, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
The Relais & Châteaux property, a former 18th-century bishop’s palace in Korčula’s Old Town, has been meticulously restored into an all-apartment luxury hotel. Each of the five suites is decorated along a...
Jelsa874a, 21465, Jelsa, Croatia
On the pretty island of Hvar, beneath the Bastijana Winery of Andro Tomic, lies a jewel of a wine tasting hall. The dramatic cellar is called Triclinium and has been strikingly constructed out of various types of limestone in a similar manner to...
13, Vicka Butorovića, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
At the beachside restaurant Robinson's--a hidden gem with no electricity or running water, tucked away a nude beach on the coast of Hvar--every bite of "Squid Nona Mikra" is worth trekking for. And trek you will, as it's only reachable by an hour...
Šetalište Petra Kanavelića, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
What an amazing place to have a drink. But don't have too many. Remember you have to climb back down the ladder. The bar is on top of one of the turrets on the Korcula town wall. You have to climb a steep ladder through a small hatch to get to the...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World