Collected by jenna l smith
6, Ul. Don. Pavla Poše 1, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
A former 18th-century bishop’s palace in Korčula Old Town, this Relais & Châteaux property has been meticulously restored into an all-suite, luxury hotel. Each of the five rooms is decorated along a different theme inspired by the...
Jelsa, 21465, Jelsa, Croatia
On the pretty island of Hvar, beneath the Bastijana Winery of Andro Tomic, lies a jewel of a wine tasting hall. The dramatic cellar is called Triclinium and has been strikingly constructed out of various types of limestone in a similar manner to...
13, Vicka Butorovića, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
At the beachside restaurant Robinson's--a hidden gem with no electricity or running water, tucked away a nude beach on the coast of Hvar--every bite of "Squid Nona Mikra" is worth trekking for. And trek you will, as it's only reachable by an hour...
Ulica Marka Pola 2, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
We sailed into Korčula late in the afternoon with plenty of time to wander the narrow streets. While crisscrossing the old neighborhoods keep your eyes open for a glimpse into private gardens and ancient townhouses. In the evening be sure to grab...
Šetalište Petra Kanavelića, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
What an amazing place to have a drink. But don't have too many. Remember you have to climb back down the ladder. The bar is on top of one of the turrets on the Korcula town wall. You have to climb a steep ladder through a small hatch to get to the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News Everything You Need to Know About Marriott’s Massive Data Breach
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022