Collected by Joan Young
Ul. Ivana Tkalčića 70, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The menu changes frequently at Zagreb's leading health-food restaurant, Ivica I Marica, in the heart of the main pedestrian thoroughfare of Tkalciceva Street. Seasonal specialties like the creamy pumpkin soup and succulent Dalmatian pašticada beef...
Uspinjača, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Get whisked away to the Upper Town in just 64 seconds on Zagreb’s emblematic blue funicular. Connecting the Lower and Upper Town areas since 1890, the cable railway is said to be the world’s shortest for public transport. Once you...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter