Collected by Thanos Pantinakis
Preveli beach, 740 60, Greece
Preveli Beach is a secluded beach found on Crete, located about 43 kilometres from Rethymnon town. But it's more than just a beach -- it's also a river lagoon and a palm forest. A quick hike will get you down through the palm forest and on the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys